Good bye 8.13............

The hurt that i feel is unbareble , my mind is scatted and the pieces is every were .
It happened last night when we were discussing sexuality and like a dragon he blew flame at me . The burning was piercing my skin so i said sorry , i said what ever so he could stop . Then i blurred out what if i were to become a atheist  the burn got only worst he said he couldn't be with me because i don't believe in a God . Crying, Begging , Pledging he still rejected me he said i didn't to myself . All i wanted to do was be happy , make love before he left fro training . The whole three months i stayed at home being faithful to him, pouring my heart and soul to  and he just threw it away for some small as my religion beliefs . When i told him i wanted to kill myself he didn't care , when i said You make life worth living he still didn't care. I was there down south to see him graduate the most toughest thing he experience in his whole life and this is the result of it  . I didn't care that he didn't have money or a place to stay , i loved him for him . Now my heart id just damaged. As I continue to talk to him i realize there's no turning back from this. He yelled at me saying he's not in the mood too talk now, I'm over him that was the last strike I'm pawning the ring and i'm donating his sweater to less fortunate people i don't  want any sad reminder of him. I could of lived my life with someone with the same interest as me . I kept him because I fooled my self over and over again I won't find some one better them him. Before  left to go to boot camp he had a heart he was compassionate not he is the biggest assholes I know . I should of known that he wasn't gonna stay the 2 out of the 3 ex's I've dated that went boot camp to become a marine turned in to a asshole . The other one stayed the same is continue to serve our country . Getting back to days prior to this heartache we didn't see each other on the day of love or on our anniversary, he didn't even buy me a gift not even a card . I'm the only one that's really there form him too , not even his family most women wouldn't want to be with some one who's broke . I looked pasted that and i still got hurt in the end . In my next relationship , I will have higher standards , I don't think I'm going to fall in love for awhile . And i will never bring a man home to my family. I loved him but it's time to move on . 

                                                Good bye 8.13.15 I won't miss you

Comments