Dear Leah

It's nice to hear from you I can see that you miss your grand mother very deeply . You mention her twice I don't know if that was a error or what but I understand now and know that she's on your mind . I'm truly sorry for your loss and I hope your able to find the support you need. I'm definitely here if you need me . I'm not working I left this company called Goodwill but theirs nothing good about it . I was over worked for very little pay . I left this company before but coming back to a different manger and crew I was hopeful that I wouldn't be stressing here so much . I was wrong.... anyway classes are done for me and i'm waiting for my test results also , pretty sure we both did our best and I understand I hate to wait and see but it's apart of life . Sorry to cut this short I hope to hear from you soon

Nomie

Comments