The bumpy road that depression lies head

I feel trapped in my mind
I feel empty in my soul, by talking to all these people distracting myself from the pain that lies within has always been a challenge for me. My happiness does not last the pain only bleeds. The blood spills through the pain I truly have in my heart. Despite the confusion and curiosity that leaves my mind puzzled on why am I suffering so much. I try to sit, I tend to lay but no matter what I do there will be pieces of the puzzle missing. I have been at war with my depression I have yet to try to make peace with it. It's a painful journey when you're surrounded by people who don't care about you. You speak from the heart they listen fro there pockets. Why does this bother me one might ask? Why does it matter that I want 1 person on this earth to truly care about me? Well because at that point I would feel like my life is worth living. Living in pain of a reminder of what could have been comparing to what reality has if the front is something very difficult to ignore. I sit here 2214 writing out what's left of my soul, scribble the blood that was drained from my heart, on this wall while staring at it trying to figure out my true existence. I don't matter and neither does my enemies or heroes.  My soul will not live on but will be shoot down.

Comments