The Feeling of Being stuck On A Ex?

It's extremely early to be writing about this but it's on my mind. I recently ended things with my ex and because we made a year it's taking longer to get over him. What I need to know is how do I get him out my system? What I usually do would find someone else to date which I have been doing. Blake, Omar, Tayvon, Andre, and Jonathan. Blake is apart of the Marnie corps, he's a bit older and he doesn't want any kids. He texts really bad and he's a liar. I crossed him first off my list... Andre and I have history, while I was dating my ex I would call Andre smiling in his face, blushing like a schoolgirl then block his number so I can pull away and not talk to him anymore. He's one of my favorites though ...Omar, he's a fresh new face, sweet very charming loves to talk shit about and to me, he has yet to me but I feel like when we do its gonna be WW3. We have our first date Monday evening, then there's Tayvon he's given me a nickname of " Bee Lips" while I call him"Memory foam. It's cute but what sucks is that we both have very busy schedules when it comes down to work and school. Him with working me with work and school, I just don't see how we will be able to see each other but he said we will eventually lord knows when that will be. Last but not least is Jonathan he is the most annoying most boring guy yet, why am I dating him, I honestly don't know he was lame in the sack too. With all these guys liking me it's still hard to move on from my ex.

Comments